Work for Vail Resorts
Assistant Manager - Food & Beverage
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Assist in Management of bar in on-mountain dining outlet. Ensure staff and bar environment will provide ski resort guests with a pleasant experience on a daily basis.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for financial performance of daily operations
- Accurately conduct daily reports and safe audits
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling, timekeeping, mid and end of season appraisals, and daily management of staff. Accurately schedule staff to business levels
- Ordering and maintaining inventory control of Restaurant bar products
- Investigates and resolves guest complaints
- Actively manage inventory levels and participate in monthly inventory counts
- Know and enforce local, state and federal regulations for the sale and distribution of alcohol.
- Create and maintain a special events calendar specifically entertainment and promotion schedules
- Create and maintain a log with opening and closing duties, stock levels and daily bar notes
- Maintain BMD and VR safety standards
- Hold and document daily “staff huddles” and all staff meetings as needed
- BS Degree is preferred. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternate.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years restaurant experience required
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience required
- Colorado driver's license
- Purchasing software, MS office suite
- English required, Spanish preferred
- TIPS certification required within 30 days of employment
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123510
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago