Work for Vail Resorts
Assistant Front Office Manager - Year Round - One Ski Hill - Breckenridge,CO
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for day-to-day operations and financials for front office departments at One Ski Hill Place and Crystal Peak Lodge. Must ensure all associates are adhereing to all Vail Resorts and RockResort Brand Standards and are striving to provide five-star customer service. Must be able to work when business levels dictate, including holidays, nights and weekends. At a very minumum, must be able to work 45 hours a week. Must have a valid Colorado driver's license.
- Must remedy all guest complaints or issues.
- Must review all site tours, resumes, arrivals and departures daily. Must block all VIP rooms 2 weeks in advance. Must ensure suitable rooms are available for site tours. Must backfill inventory daily.
- Must coach, train and discipline associates.
- Must create and cost out weekly schedules for all front office staff within budgeted CPOR. Must keep checkbook of expenses, fill out proper documentation prior to ordering and order supplies on Coupa.
- Must post walk-in rates daily and pursue perfect sells to ensure maximum occupancy
- Must ensure all banks are at proper amounts and are signed in and out each shift. Must review drop log and over/short logs to ensure no discrepencies, including but not limited to reviewing agents' cash outs on variances.
- Must ensure all daily, weekly and monthly checklists are accurately completed.
- Must conduct daily, weekly and monthly employee shift meetings. Must ensure all training is completed with each employee including RockResort standards, legends training, Stage 1-3 training and OSHP training.
- Must complete payroll functions, reports and reviews.
- Must ensure all non-zero and VCC balances are reviewed and settled daily.
- Must inventory all company property per shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years Front Desk or customer service - Preferred
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience-Preferred
- Colorado Drivers License and satisfactory driving record
- Microsoft Office - Required
- LMS- Preferred
- Oral and written English skills
- Strong Customer Service skills - Required
- Success Factors, PeopleSoft, HOTSOS - Preferred
- Blingual in Spanish and English - Preferred
- Previous experience in a high end hotel - Preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125254
6 months ago