Work for Vail Resorts
Arrabelle Club Breakfast Host - Part Time
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Arrabelle Club Host/Hostess will greet and seat members, bus and set tables, and make sure buffet is stocked, clean and neatly presented. He or she will run the floor with flow of service 7:00am-11:00am Friday, Saturday and Sunday .
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Greets members efficiently, promptly and courteously by giving the highest level of customer service. Includes responding to member questions.
- Must have a pleasant personality and appearance.
- Must be well organized and a fast learner.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have a good sense of urgency and not become easily flustered.
- Arrives on time and in uniform for each shift.
- Communicates in a professional manner with all members and guests.
- Responds to children when they are behaving inappropriately at breakfast.
- Name recognition of all members.
- Bussing and clearing of tables.
- Familiarity with Vail Valley.
- Addressing non-members and explaining the hotel breakfast location.
- Tray carrying ability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous F & B Experience - required.
- Morning shifts - required.
- Must be available to work Holidays - required.
- Must speak english fluently - required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124999
Tourism - Travel
18 days ago