Work for Vail Resorts
Adventure Ridge Ticket Sales Agent
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Adventure Ridge Ticket Seller - Winter Seasonal, Full Time, Vail Mountain
The Ticket Seller is primarily responsible for delivering unparalleled guest service by providing quality information to guests and to facilitate the sale of all Adventure Ridge Products. This needs to be done in an effective and efficient manner working with a team of sales staff. Ticket Sellers are also required to work Adventure Ridge attractions when necessary.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Create accurate transactions with guests.
- Greet guests and answer questions about attractions.
- Answer questions about Vail Mountain
- Work attractions if necessary.
- Ensure guest safety on all Adventure Ridge attractions.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying conditions - required.
- Ability to stand on uneven surfaces for long periods of time - required.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs repeatedly and on a regular basis - required.
- High school education or equivalent - required.
- Must be able to communicate fluent written and spoken English - required.
- Excellent communication skills in relation to telephone etiquette - required.
- Strong guest service and communication skills - required.
- Comfortable multi tasking in a fast-paced environment - required.
- Familiar with Microsoft products - required.
- Willing to Work Weekends and Holidays - required.
- Cash handling experience - required.
- RPOS experience - preferred.
Adventure Ridge is open from 12 (noon) - 9 pm.
Must be able to work evenings.
Shifts are generally 4 days a week from 11:30am-9:30pm, but could vary from week to week
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126869
Tourism - Travel
16 days ago