Work for Vail Resorts
Adventure Ridge Ski Bike Guide
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Play in the afternoon and well into the night at Adventure Ridge with ski bikes, kids snowmobile track, eight lanes of rip-roaring tubing and the NEW Forest Flyer Mountain Coaster. A snow park the size of a football stadium on top of the mountain and family food favorite Bistro Fourteen. Drink hot chocolate and watch the sun set over the bowls. Adventure Ridge, a family experience Like Nothing on Earth.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Responsible for inspecting and preparing equipment for guest use.
- Responsible for training guests on how to use their ski bike equipment.
- Outfit every guest with boots, foot skis and headlamps.
- Must be able to assess the guest’s ability, lead guests through appropriate terrain and ensure a safe and fun tour.
- Applicants must be comfortable with guest service.
- Be able to lift 50-75lbs - required.
- Advanced Skier or Rider - required.
- Solid communication skills, English as primary language (Spanish a plus) - required.
- Already be certified, or able to complete AED/CPR certification - required.
- Work nights, holidays, extended weeks and weekends - required.
- Be able to work outside, at night, in varying conditions - required.
- Have an outgoing personality, able to interact with all guests - required.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126481
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago