Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Supervisor - Ski Depot Sports
Winter Park, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Supervisor is responsible for supplying our guests with our premier rental equipment and to promote world-class guest service through each rental/retail transaction. The appropriate candidate will be part of a cohesive team with pride, productivity, professionalism. Will also adhere to policies and guidelines, and accountability at all times, and will work diligently to maintain the operational and merchandising standards and expectations of the company.
Job Responsinilites include (but are not limited to):
- Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
- Act as a mentor who can train and lead the rental technician team with effective communication
- Establish professional, yet personalized rapport with customers upon contact; by phone or in person
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information and establishing trust with the customer at the close of sale.
- Have the ability to properly fit bicycles and helmets to guests, recommended the bike routes.
- Clean and tune bicycles
- Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting the damage waiver on rental equipment products
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- Monitor and audit inventory levels in store and between stores
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standars with 100% accuracy
- Knowledge of register access
- 2 years of retail experience
- Bicycle Sales or Rental experience (strongly preferred)
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the outdoor sporting goods industry.
- Previous retail sales and customer service experience, preferred
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Ability to comprehend and apply specific company designed methods and protocol
Some of the benefits include:
- Free summer lift pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our employees have been making a name for themselves since 1976 with their love for the outdoor industry.
Breeze at Ski Depot Sports located in beautiful Winter Park, CO is truly in the heart of the Rockies and the heart of outdoor living. We make sure our employees are taken care with both a Winter Park lift pass and a Vail Resorts lift pass. Our employees thrive on delivering exceptional customer service with the amazing selection of products our store offers. Share your enthusiasm for the outdoors with us! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124308
3 months ago