Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Maintenance Technician - Part Time - Year Round - Vail Marriott
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Advanced Maintenance Technician - Part Time Year Round - Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
Maintain assets inside and outside of guest rooms and common areas (including lobby, pools, restaurant, mechanical rooms, kitchen, etc.) Ensure all areas are safe for guests and employees usage.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform daily rounds-check boilers, pools, common areas, sprinkler systems, fire pump room, fire panels.
- Attend to any work orders, guest requests, housekeeping requests, front desk requests, room calls.
- Maintain all Facilities and Operating Systems in a safe and efficient working order (ie. Auto doors, exit doorways, required snow/garbage removal).
- Will require lifting of 50 lbs. or more.
- Work with outside contractors to provide necessary improvements or maintenance as directed.
- May require lifting arms above head and shoulders to work in ceiling.
- Maintain records of all work activities and support materials.
- Maintain tools and work area in safe, secure, and efficient manner.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Maintenance required
- Valid driver's license required
- Mechanical knowledge required
- Pool certified or ability to become certified within 30 days required
- Basic electric and refrigeration knowledge required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to bend, crawl, climb, lift, kneel and crouch
- Must be able to complete a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record check before employment
- Able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays and overnight shifts
- Customer service experience preferred
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123954
14 days ago