Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Lift Electronics - Lift Maintenance
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Along with other members of a team, the qualified candidate will perform routine, emergency and preventative maintenance as well as troubleshooting on a variety of electrical, electro-mechanical, industrial control systems and commercial equipment including low voltage AC controls, DC controls, motors and drives. Will also assist other maintenance personal with the implementation of maintenance programs and capital projects. Job functions include updating CAD schematics, and installing electrical and electronic upgrades on ski lifts. Year round full time outdoor work in mountain environment in all seasons that will involve climbing and working at height on ski lift towers.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ability to assume lead role in troubleshooting and repair of lift related Industrial Controls including PLC’s and Drives.
- Maintain facilities and equipment to ensure safe and efficient work environment.
- Coordinate projects, analyze repairs/ solutions needed, and collaborate effectively within the Lift Maintenance department.
- Actively involved in Lift electrical emergency procedures and time dependant repairs.
- Ability to prioritize according to departmental goals.
- Must work efficiently in a team oriented environment.
- Document repairs, labor and materials accurately on work orders.
- Assist in the electrical training and development of other departmental personnel.
- Assist as directed by supervisor in researching and ordering parts to complete projects and work orders.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of lift electrical experience/Industrial control troubleshooting experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Proficient with Industrial controls including programming and troubleshooting PLC’s and digital drives
- Microsoft Office
- Industrial computer networking
- Must be fluent in all aspects of the English language
- Experience with electrical installations and retrofits
- Ability to work outside in all high alpine weather conditions
- 2 year technical degree in Electronics or Industrial Controls
- Fabrication skills
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 121984
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago