Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Houseperson, The Arrabelle
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Houseperson is responsible for cleaning and maintaining public areas of the hotel, assisting room attendants with general cleaning of guest rooms. The houseperson will assist room attendants in gathering and delivering all necessary supplies. Requirements include: the ability to lift, move moderate weight; remain on one's feet for extended periods of time; and an individual who has attention to detail, is team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring that the high Vail Hospitality and RockResorts standards are met. Must be able to adjust and work as a team player to ensure utmost guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for line level inventory and stocking of closets.
- Consistently achieves expectations on mid and annual reviews.
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is trained to operate laundry equipment and other specialty equipment. Extractors, buffers, etc.
- Acts as empowered houseperson; able to assist with room inspections when required.
- Responsible for minimal supervision of other housepersons and assigning/delegating duties including weekly projects and checklist items.
- Has specialty expertise in housekeeping such as carpet stain removal, grout restoration, etc.
- Exhibits proficiency in workplace and chemical safety.
- Is cross trained as room attendant, public area attendant, etc.
- Own rollaway and crib care, cleaning and setup/delivery
- Responsible for hallways cleanliness and upkeep
- Report all maintenance issues you see, hear or find
- High level of guest service and communication with guests, housekeepers and managment
- Other duties as assigned.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126310
about 1 month ago