Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Housekeeper - Vail Marriott
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Advanced Housekeeper - Vail Marriott - Year Round - Full Time - Vail, CO
The magnitude of beauty at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is one that defines the elegance of a European Chateau with the back drop of the Rocky Mountains. The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is now hiring a Full-time, Year-round Housekeeper.
A housekeeper at the Vail Marriott is responsible for the general cleaning, removal of trash and upkeep of guest rooms, public areas, public restrooms, heart of house areas, employee rest rooms, business office space and other assigned areas. Requirements include: the ability to lift, move moderate weight; remain on one's feet for extended periods of time; and an individual who has attention to detail, is team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service. Also, responsible for ensuring that the high Marriott and RockResorts standards are met. Must be able to adjust and work as a team player to ensure utmost internal and external guest satisfaction
Essential Job Functions:
- Removes trash and items for recycling
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Maintain and clean working equipment in top condition.
- Replenish tissues and other sundry items required for public areas
- Public area attendants may be assigned to guest rooms as required and will be required to fulfill duties outlined in housekeeping job description
- Ability to communicate to guests and employees in English. -required
Must be willing to purchase and wear slip resistant shoes within the first week of work. -required
- High School Diploma or GED. -preferred
- Housekeeping experience. -preferred
- Guest Service experience. -preferred
- Attention to detail. -required
- Team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service. -required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, climb and kneel. -required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings. -required
- Two satisfactory references. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126568
15 days ago