Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Housekeeper - The Pines Lodge, A RockResort
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
A housekeeper at the Pines Lodge is responsible for the general cleaning, removal of trash and upkeep of guest rooms, public areas, public restrooms, heart of house areas, employee restrooms, business office space and other assigned areas. Requirements include: the ability to lift, move moderate weight; remain on one's feet for extended periods of time; and an individual who has attention to detail, is team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service. Also, responsible for ensuring that the RockResorts standards are met. Must be able to adjust and work as a team player to ensure utmost internal and external guest satisfaction
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- At least 2 years housekeeping experience. -required
- Ability to communicate to guests and employees in English. -required
Must be willing to purchase and wear slip resistant shoes within the first week of work. -required
- High School Diploma or GED. -preferred
- Guest Service experience. -preferred
- Attention to detail. -required
- Team oriented and dedicated to providing excellent service. -required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, climb and kneel. -required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings. -required
- Two satisfactory references. -required
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127257
about 1 month ago