Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Housekeeper - The DoubleTree by Hilton - Breckenridge, CO
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This position is responsible for cleaning and inspecting units to the highest of cleaning and maintenance standards as set by the department. The DoubleTree by Hilton is looking for self-motivated individuals with at least three years of prior housekeeping experience. This role works closely with area managers and participates in room inspections to ensure guest satisfaction.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Exhibits highest productivity within department .
- Exhibits highest quality within department receiving consistently 90% or higher on room inspection checklists.
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is cross trained to work in both AB (owner) and AO (hotel) product.
- Acts as empowered housekeeper; able to assist with room inspections when required.
- Is trained as a deep clean housekeeper.
- 2+ years of professional cleaning - required (preferably in hospitality environment)
- Flexible schedule including nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays - required
- Must be able to lift 26-50lbs - required
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time - required
- High School Diploma/GED - preferred
- Bilingual - preferred
Enjoy the perks of a DoubleTree Employee and a Vail Resorts employee with just one job. Our staff at the DoubleTree gets twice the reward by holding only one job. Part of the Vail Resorts Family and DoubleTree team member, you reap the benefits of both companies (free ski pass for all Vail Resorts operated properties and all the lodging discounts for DoubleTrees nationwide). The staff at The DoubleTree live up to the brand’s reputation by offering a warm and welcoming stay to every guest. There is a high expectation of phenomenal customer service but it comes with a high reward of amazing team members. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127358ELJ
about 1 month ago