Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Housekeeper - One Ski Hill Place - Breckenridge, CO
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
At RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality, we affectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the house"! By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We are hiring for our summer season and are looking to further enrich our talent in housekeeping! Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Breckenridge for the summer as a housekeeper or room attendant!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Housekeeping Staff can enjoy!!!
- Complete training and orientation
- Unique benefits including free ski passes, free ski lessons, transportation, retail and food discounts
- Low-cost employee housing may be available
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - Preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - Required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting.
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - Preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - Preferred
- High school diploma – Preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125346
4 months ago