Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Housekeeper -Lake Tahoe Lodging Co - Heavenly
South Lake Tahoe, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Advanced Housekeeper is an experienced person responsible for cleaning assigned rental units and performing self-inspection of rooms.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Clean assigned rental units in accordance with department standards
- Working as a team in cleaning homes and condos.
- Ensure all areas are secure when leaving.
- Report any damages at the properties
- Assist in the establishment od quality cleaning standards
- Previous Housekeeping experience, minimum 2 years
- California Drivers License required to drive company vehicle to the properties.
- Must have 3 years of previous Housekeeping experience
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must have a valid US drivers license and acceptable 3 year DMV record
- Must be able to stand and be active for up to an 8 hour shift
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126423
5 months ago