Work for Vail Resorts
Advanced Housekeeper - Grand Summit Hotel - Full Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: Perform a variety of routine housekeeping tasks at an advanced level.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow The Resort’s etiquette guidelines.
- Clean floors, vacuum, sweep, dust, mop, wash, strip, wax, buff, and shampoo carpets.
- Wash windows, walls, tables, etc.
- Dust furniture, fixtures and woodwork.
- Strip and make beds.
- Clean and stock bathrooms.
- Straighten rooms, stock guest rooms with glasses, stationary, etc.
- Empty trash receptacles and pick up litter in and around buildings.
- Move furniture.
- Perform some routine inspection and maintenance of electrical, heating and ventilating equipment. Perform related housekeeping tasks as assigned.
- Follow established health and safety procedures for using cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school education desirable.
- Minimum of two years of Housekeeping experience, with basic knowledge and skills in routine housekeeping work required.
- Candidate should be able to complete inspections for all rooms cleaned.
- Ability to perform all related duties.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124614
7 months ago