Work for Vail Resorts
Administrative Assistant - Lift Operations
Truckee, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Lift Operations Admin Assistant is the support in the day to day needs of the lift operations department.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Updating labor report for Managers approval.
· Assist with getting quotes, balancing budgets, and any other purchasing needs.
· Organizing short and long term goals as well keeping track of progress.
- Training presentation and training documentation organization
- Running inter-departmental competitions
- Picking up or dropping off documents/items while traveling from lift to lift on skis/snowboard.
· Auditing and filing of Lift Operation documents.
- May be needed to fill in as a Lift Operator or assist with breaks.
- Assist with administrative duties such as correspondence, meeting minutes, emailing, copying, faxing, scheduling of meetings, returning phone calls and other administrative support as required.
- Contribute to team effort by participating in job sharing, assuming responsibility for the cleanliness of the office and safety of guests and employees; participating in safety meetings; accepting diverse assignments; maintain a positive and friendly attitude and demeanor in all internal and external interactions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- General office managerial experience plus at least 1 year of administrative experience.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and great guest relations.
- Microsoft Office experience necessary (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be well organized, punctual, and capable of independent judgment.
- Must be able to communicate well with department managers, employees, outside agency representatives, and guests.
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have the drive to stay out front of the lift Operations Leadership Team
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125009
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago