Work for Vail Resorts
Activities & Dining Sales Concierge
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Keystone Activities and Dining Agents have the ability to take a guest’s vacation and make it an extraordinary experience that they’ll never forget. This position is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to provide our guests with a unique, once-in-a-lifetime vacation experience. Have a guest who is looking for an action packed adventure? Our Activities and Dining agents can book an exciting snowmobile tour across the continental divide or a snow tubing experience like no other at the highest tubing hill in the world. Seeking a romantic dinner for two? Our Activities and Dining agents will recommend and reserve a mountain top restaurant with views from the top of Summit County the couple will remember forever. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to interact with a wide range of departments across Keystone Resort – giving you the exposure and knowledge to determine where you want to take the next steps in your career and professional development with Vail Resorts. Job duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work Schedule: 4 days per week, 10 hour days.
- On-the-job training is provided in a 4 day training block with additional training throughout season.
- Agents will tour Keystone activities and restaurants we book to better sell the products.
- Agents will work in our call center and at least one day at various check in/information desks.
- Ideal candidate will be able to multi-task in a high volume guest setting.
- Agents will work with three programs: RPOS, Guest Bridge and SharePoint simultaneously.
- Volunteer opportunities with Keystone special events and marketing department.
- Making activity and dining reservations within the resort and with our third-party activity vendors.
- Supplying guests and employees with requested information about activities, dining, and events in Keystone and Summit County area.
- Checking-in guests for various activities while operating a Point of Sale (POS) system and managing a cash bank.
- Maintaining a professional and positive attitude and the ability to easily engage with co-workers and guests of all ages
- Previous guest service experience - required
- Cash handling experience - required
- Clear verbal and written communication skills - required
- Willing and able to work any day of the week (including weekends and holidays) during hours of operation. Shifts can start as early as 7:00 a.m. and end as late as 8:00 p.m. - required
- Basic computer proficiency including MS Office - preferred
- Willing and comfortable speaking on the phone for extended periods of time - required
- Knowledge of Keystone/Summit County - preferred.
- Candidates would also have a well groomed appearance suitable for constant guest interaction - required
- Sales experience – preferred
- Call center experience – preferred
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127729
Tourism - Travel
30 days ago