Work for Vail Resorts
Accounts Receivable Customer Service Representative
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
To work to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate payment of accounts. The position will be responsible for collection follow up, handling of external guest billing disputes, the application of payments to the proper accounts.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain standards and demonstrate proficiency and productivity in performing collections process for Lift, Group, Wholesale, Master Account, General AR and Club receivables
- Resolve complex collections issues by collaborating with both internal and external customers regarding billing disputes
- Identify reasons for non-payment and work with manager to develop plans on how to reach a resolution
- Responsible for timely maintenance of aging for all receivables
- Document and Track contacts; follow up on customer commitments
- Handle referral of outstanding receivables to corporate assigned collection agencies
- Process and post daily lockbox, cash/check transmittals, credit card payment and wire remittance deposits to appropriate customer account and invoices
- Assist with credit application process and tracking of customers out of compliance with credit policy; communicate with management and sales team regarding credit application and out of compliance customers
- Assist with department account reconciliations as necessary
- Assist with department journal entries as necessary
- Demonstrate positive attitude toward staff, co-workers, internal and external customers, and management
- Continuously work to improve A/R collections, cash transmittal and credit processes through quality improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in Collections - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Bachelor's degree/undergraduate in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- 1+ years accounting and/or collections experience
- AS 400-50 System, RPOS, SMS, Visual One, TREEV, Excel, Word, Access, PeopleSoft
- Basic accounting knowledge - agings, journal entries and reconciliations
- Detail oriented, Excellent multi-tasking and organizing skills, Excellent oral communication skills, Comfortable working in multiple computer systems
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127502
about 1 month ago