Work for Vail Resorts
Accounts Payable, Vail Marriott
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This is an entry level accounting position. The Accounts Payable position ensures that vendors are paid in a timely manner according to vendor terms. They are responsible for maintaining control over house banks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Input vendor invoices
- Process payments to vendors
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Maintain A/P files
- Track purchasing statistics
- Track prepaid and capital items
- Prepare and distribute 1099s
- Issue/audit and maintain control over house banks
- Manage daily deposit activity
- Reconcile daily over/short postings to the general ledger
- Manage posting of credit card deposits through the city ledger
- Assist in investigating/responding to credit card chargeback inquiries
- Assist in coordinating guest inquiries
- Assist in revenue audit support functions
- Assist in Marriott Rewards processing
- Assist in Month-End process by preparing journal entries & reconciling liability accounts as requested.
- Performs any additional duties as required.
- English fluency. -required
- High School degree or equivalent. -required
- Must be 21 years of age or older. -required
- Previous accounting experience or accounting/finance degree. -preferred
- Able to work as part of a team. -required
- Able to work weekends and holidays. -required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/Powerpoint/RPOS/PeopleSoft. -preferred
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127334
14 days ago