Work for Vail Resorts
7-Teen Center Lead, Vail Ski School
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
7-Teen Ski School Operations Lead - Winter Seasonal, Full Time, Vail Mountain
Vail Children's Ski School is looking for motivated individuals to do the following:
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Provide administrative support for the Golden Peak Children's Ski and Snowboard School management team and instructor staff in absence of the indoor 7-Teen Supervisor/Admin Assistant.
- Assist with payroll, data collection and reporting, supply ordering, and general clerical duties. Oversee all 7-Teen inside operations in the absence of the indoor supervisor.
- Responsible for inputting instructor payroll and handling any payroll corrections or problems, distribute checks and run payroll reports.
- Help with instructor hiring and separation paperwork.
- Assist with Worker's comp paperwork.
- Assist with 7-Teen ski and snowboard lesson operations and product sales as needed.
- College Degree - required.
- English - fluent - required.
- Team player with above average communication skills - required.
- Ski and Snowboard school knowledge - required.
- Office/administrative skills - required.
- Computer operations- microsoft, word and excel; previous work experience - required.
- Previous experience working with parents and children - preferred.
- Spanish helpful - preferred.
- Ability to pay attention to details - preferred.
- Previous experience working in a guest service position - preferred.
- Schedule: 2 ½ days as lead and 2 ½ days as indoor guest service attendant.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126476
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago