Work for Timberland
Intern, Digital Marketing
Stratham Station, New Hampshire
The Intern, Digital and Social Media will support the activation of the digital and social media strategy across Timberland’s owned and paid platforms. This role will support the evolution of Timberland’s focus to truly become the biggest, most sustainable Outdoor Lifestyle brand in the world and be a constant advocate for the OLS and Timberland consumer.
- Marketing, Communications and Social Media majors desired but not required
- Social media fanatic; you must be actively involved on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and platforms that we don’t even know about yet
- Understanding of / interest in digital and social media trends
- Photography and/or journalism background a plus
- Basic Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator skills a plus
- Must be a fast learner, multi-tasker, independent problem solver
- Sense of humor and positive energy a must
30 days ago
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.