Work for Timberland
Intern - Design
Stratham Station, New Hampshire
Work with a senior level Designer to present footwear concepts per seasonal product briefs.
- 0 - 3 years related work experience
- Pursuing or completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or a related field.
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Acrobat / Mac environment
- Fluent in Illustrator and Photoshop programs, preferably on a Mac environment.
- Strong sketching and renderings skills to communicate concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple tasks.
- Some footwear design experience is a PLUS (even past internships/school work)
Design - Product
about 1 month ago
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.