Work for Timberland
Development Intern Gear
Stratham Station, New Hampshire
Works collaboratively with the Packs, Bags and luggage Designer/Developer to produce world class products, which meet or exceed company and category expectations with regard to brand integrity, design, product innovation and return on investment. Uphold the data integrity of seasonal Technical Packs. Clearly communicate with our Hong Kong office and/or other external suppliers. Maintain the daily development activities (utilizing the PLM system) for product within the category to achieve seasonal category results from conception through commercialization of approved confirmation standards and buy readiness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design or related degree.
- 1-2 years of product development within the bag category and keen understanding of bag construction,costing, sourcing and product development.
- Experience with a PLM system is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively with others to problem solve.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple seasonal calendars in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as a developer.
- Candidate must possess strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral in English) and ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience required.
- Must be available for potential travel domestically and internationally.
4 months ago
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.