Work for Timberland
Analyst - Product Strategy
Stratham Station, New Hampshire
As part of Timberland's Product Strategy and Reporting team, this role will provide analytical support to inform the strategic direction across Timberland's product categories which include footwear, apparel and accessories. Focus of the analysis will be on category and line profitability, margin, global sell-in and sell-through, lifecycle management, and seasonal product architecture to drive improved profitability and achieve financial goals for the Timberland brand globally.
- Bachelor degree with 1-3+ years related work experience (manufacturing or consumer goods industry preferred)
- Possess proven ability to consolidate, analyze, and interpret large data sets, providing concise/high level insights
- Driven and highly motivated with a strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a deadline situation
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team
- Superior analytical/Problem-solving skills
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills (in English)
- Strong computer skills (Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Cognos preferred
about 1 month ago
For three generations Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, we introduced the first Timberland waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection for the outdoors. Well-crafted, dependable and authentic, it stands as a symbol for everything Timberland makes. Whether it’s for men, women or kids, Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that’s reflected in our commitment to the environment—to get you outdoors comfortably. And confidently.