Work for The North Face
The North Face: Sales Coordinator
The North Face
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator are to manage all aspects of TNF sales sample process. This includes: receiving, sorting, organizing and presentation set up of all sales samples for Showrooms, Sales Meetings and Trade Shows. The Sales Coordinator is the primary contact for communication and reporting to Sales management and the Sales Rep force as to the status of seasonal sample buy receipts, deliveries and potential issues.
- Responsible for maintaining efficient and organized sample storage spaces at HQ and off-site warehouse. Maintains all showrooms at HQ, as well as Trade Show Booth/Annex. Ensures samples are complete and set up correctly in workbook order at all times.
- Responsible for all sample processing. Includes receiving at warehouse, organizing by product category, delivery to and from Sales Mtg., Trade Shows, Sandbox Vendor and HQ showroom. Is the key on-site contact at all Sales Events for sample needs.
- Develops expertise for all sample product lines and facilitates the communication directly between RDD teams, internal Sales and external Sales reps.
- Reporting - Tracks delivery status of all samples and proactively reports any late delivery issues on a daily/weekly basis prior to Sales meetings. Serves as the direct primary contact for all Internal and External teams for communication regarding sample status.
- Oversees Temp help needs, determining when they are needed, managing their work duties, as well as ensuring Sales Dept. stays within assigned Temp budget.
- Assists the Sales Operations Manager in the seasonal Sample Buy process.
- Responsible for using, creating, and managing large data sets.
- Determines logistical flow of product in relation to trade shows, seasonal selling, agency needs, and vendor requests while ensuring the correct product is in right place at the right time. Managing logistics and outside vendors.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 2 years of wholesale Sales Coordinator experience preferred.
- Educational/Position Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and MS Word.
- Strong calendaring ability.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
3 months ago
The North Facewww.thenorthface.com
Built on innovation, The North Face® brand offers unrivaled, technically advanced outdoor products designed for everyone from the most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, snowsport athletes and endurance athletes to novice explorers in search of adventure.