Work for The North Face
The North Face: e-Commerce Content Coordinator
The North Face
Goal: Manage and coordinate content assets for TNF Digital Commerce & Experience.
1. Manage and coordinate the production of digital content for the thenorthface.com.
2. Produce and manage a seasonal content calendar in collaboration with cross functional Digital, Creative and Brand teams.
3. Publish and maintain content in Management Center and Adobe Experience Manager.
4. Analyze content results weekly and share recaps with the Ecommerce team and cross-functional partners. Make recommendations based on analysis.
- Establish timelines and manage production and execution of content across US and Canada Ecommerce (English and French) for:
- Site banners
- Product detail page feature maps and modules
- Procure requested images and copy from cross functional teams
- Work with merchandisers to execute content as per their business needs
- Ensure assets are published on a timely basis in accordance with the content calendar and manage the in-season accuracy of the calendar
- Maintain all content publishing to site including tagging, sequencing, monitoring and maintenance
- Analyze content results weekly and make recommendations to the Site Experience Manager
- Consult with internal Creative Services team on a regular basis to ensure open communication of expectations and deliverables
- Consult with internal Photo/Video team on a regular basis to ensure necessary photography is in production
- Consult with internal Marketing team on a regular basis to ensure campaign alignment
- Work with testing agency to develop and track content tests
- Partner with personalization agency to optimize dynamic content
- The successful candidate has 2-3 years’ experience as a content coordinator, assistant, copywriter, or related digital position
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency balanced with team partnership
- Must have familiarity with:
- Asset publishing tools experience
- Ecommerce or digital design environment
- Post production understanding
- Digital analytics tool (Coremetrics, Omniture)
- Must be detail oriented and a multi-tasker in equal measure
- An adept communicator
- Internet savvy
- An active participant in the outdoors
- Interests in apparel and/or fashion industries
6 months ago
The North Facewww.thenorthface.com
Built on innovation, The North Face® brand offers unrivaled, technically advanced outdoor products designed for everyone from the most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, snowsport athletes and endurance athletes to novice explorers in search of adventure.