Work for The North Face
Sr. Color Standards Analyst
The North Face
As a member of the Quality Assurance (QA) team, the Sr. Color Analyst is responsible for working closely with the Color Manager to help support departmental initiatives. This position involves providing a high level of service to a specified category(s) for the color evaluation and approval process, identifying and evaluating processes that will create efficiencies for the Color department, and providing technical support to the Color Analysts including training and identifying educational resources and opportunities.
1. Ensure the timely review of development and production color submits. Update and maintain color standard, lab dip, and production communication data, records and files.
2. Partner with the Color Manager to drive departmental objectives and initiatives.
3. Identify and help develop resolution to problematic quality issues, processes and tools/systems.
4. Provide technical expertise to Color Analysts for day to day issues as needed.
5. Other duties as assigned.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5-7 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Textiles or Apparel or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ year’s relevant experience in in a medium or large sized company, preferably in the outdoor industry.
- Color science and/or textile products dyeing and finishing experience or training a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume workload environment and prioritize responsibilities accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, lead and drive projects, implement processes, and get things done on time.
- Strong PLM database and intermediate-level Excel skill sets.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Aptitude for systems and systematic work.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong interactive and collaborative skills.
- Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- High color perception required (color vision). Testing required for qualification.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
5 months ago