Work for The North Face
Selling Supervisor (Full Time) Silver Sands Premium Outlets - Destin, FL
The North Face
At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you! As a member of our retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to delivering the best customer experience at our retail stores. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
1. Responsible for maximizing sales through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise while following all company
policies and procedures.
2. Assist in maintaining the store merchandise standards and restocking merchandise.
3. Achieve store sales goals and assist sales associates in achieving their sales goals.
4. Supervise the client development program and develop a high level of product knowledge.
5. Open and close the store in the absence of the Store or Assistant Store Manager.
6. Be proactive in Loss Prevention and work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns.
7. Work with store management to train staff on selling procedures (SUMMIT) to help achieve sales goals.
8. Perform these and other tasks as assigned.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 1.
High School diploma or equivalent qualified candidates must possess at least one year of experience in a competitive retail sales environment.
Must consistently provide the highest standard of customer service while keeping focused on team objectives and excel in individual sales. Must be able to converse with customers on a variety of outdoor activities. Accuracy in communication and if assigned to handle register transactions, and when completing inventory tasks.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and stoop, crawl, kneel, or crouch. The employee is occasionally be required to climb ladders and balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
11 months ago