Work for The North Face
The North Face
As a part of The North Face brand team reporting to the Brand Director, this position is a responsible for managing the development and execution of season media plans in the US. They will find and engage consumers through a mix of digital, print, OOH, social, TV, experimental/emerging media in line with our brand, content and product campaigns.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of US media agency, ensuring agency meets business needs and established goals
- Responsible for ongoing media optimization and analysis
- Collaborate with brand team and marketing operations to deliver fully aligned integrated media campaigns, supporting business objectives
- Develop strategic media briefs that align with brand, seasonal and creative goals
- Monitor media marketplace and footwear/apparel industry/competitors to identify trends, testing opportunities and best practices
- Monitor consumer media consumption habits and trends to drive effectiveness
- Day to day budget management and tracking.Thorough understanding of brand and financial goals. Assist Finance with ad spend reporting and analysis.
- Build and maintain relationships with media.
- Manage content marketing media and paid social to drive engagement and promote virality of content stories
- Partner with ecomm team to ensure best practice implementation of tagging, tracking and targeting to drive quality traffic
- Partner with Performance Media manager to optimize media against SEO, SEM, retargeting, etc
- Partner with CLM manager to optimize media buys against key target demographics and overall customer relationship management initiatives
- Key liaison with VF media team including management of MROI and other corporate led initiatives.
- Partner with VF Digital lab to incorporate innovation and emerging media and marketing technology trends into media activation
- 5-7 years buying and planning experience with all media outlets including TV, digital, print, out-of-home, social, content
- Media agency experience a plus.
- Retail/Wholesale experience
- Marketing management and strategic experience
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Budget management of +$20M media budget a must.
5 months ago