Work for The North Face
Manager - Digital Brand Marketing
The North Face
Our goal is to create a best in class digital commerce experience. This requires Digital Brand Marketing Manager that has an understanding our consumers, our product, our brand, our partners and our technology platform capabilities in order to strengthen brand health metrics, and to drive improved engagement, traffic and conversion rates across all channels with a focus on e-Commerce.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and distributing digital marketing strategies, campaigns, tools and content to connect with consumers throughout the purchase funnel, from planning to execution. This role requires a proven track record in building strong brands by delivering fully integrated digital marketing experiences and requires deep partnership across other marketing touchpoints including Brand, Social and Content, Wholesale and Owned Stores.
- Create and develop digital marketing strategies within the established Go-To-Market process, to ensure global consistency and consumer and channel relevancy. Deliver on time and on budget.
- Develop content and campaign calendars, manage and write creative briefs. Work closely with internal creative and content teams and external agencies to optimize process, deliver campaigns on time and on brand.
- Drive strategy and execution of all digital brand content and properties related to Sports Marketing, Communications, Outdoor Exploration, Sustainability, Legal, and HR
- Partner closely with Social team to integrate campaigns and social extensions into site experience
- Leverage consumer and web analytics data to formulate strategic insights and deliver effective consumer led digital campaigns and brand experiences.
- Consistently search for new opportunities to elevate the brand digitally by reviewing competitors, understanding industry best practices and nurturing partnerships and relationships with outside vendors
- Lead, coach and develop brand digital team.
- Manage and own digital brand marketing budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans. Track and monitor budget on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with company approved numbers.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+
- Educational/Position Requirements: BA/BS in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, or Design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing required, preferably at a global brand or in the outdoor industry.
- Management Experience: Management experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of The North Face brand with a passion for the outdoor and athletic industries.
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Working knowledge of web development and design and strong project management skills.
- Ability to lead cross functional digital marketing projects for on-time in-budget delivery.
6 months ago