Work for The North Face
Coordinator - Retail Operations
The North Face
The Retail Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the efficient operations management of the division by partnering with internal and external business leaders and stakeholders. Acts as a primary resource for the corporate retail division and all stores. Responsibilities include: assisting the Director of Store Operations with various projects as assigned, completing expense reports, creating reports for the field and HQ; Administrative support to operations as needed.
- Prepares reports for retail management for Store Standards Reviews, physical inventories, customer shops and Satisfaction. Administers team sharing program.
- Acts as primary resource for retail operations support, in areas involving policies and procedures. Supports the continual improvement of operational processes and controls. Supports the development and distribution of analytical tools to measure operation processes compliance.
- Together with the Director of Operations work on customer experience process improvements such as helping to administer labor management tool and customer experience measurement tool. This will include working with appropriate business partners and field leadership.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and able to manage dynamic portfolio of projects as assigned working together with key stakeholders within the operations team and cross-functionally.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 2-5 years
Educational/Position Requirements: Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Multi store experience preferred.
- Proficient PC skills (spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, databases)
- Ability to engage professionally with all levels of associates.
- Collaborates and works well with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in manipulating and creating spreadsheets
30 days ago