Work for Steamboat Resort
Central Reservations Staff Accountant
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Ability to input data into computer for long periods of time
- Ability to communicate clearly in English
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Minimum skills, experience, education and ability required for this job:
- College degree with emphasis in accounting or equivalent work experience preferred
- Computer experience using Microsoft Excel or similar software product required
- Good math aptitude and strong organizational and problem-solving skills required
- Concept of travel industry and/or reservations helpful
- Ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with guests, co-workers and management consistent with SSRC’s Service Excellence standards.
Detailed job description, including responsibilities, work performed tools or equipment used, etc.:
- Monitor Inntopia Guest Payment queue in Inntopia. Calculate and process payments through Shift4 credit card portal (including access to confidential credit card information), and correct customer changes as required.
- Compile group billings from SMS, issue invoices to customers and resolve group customer questions.
- Set up Travel Agent vendors in Inntopia.
- Act as a Customer Service Representative to assist with the resolution of client’s concerns as needed throughout the reservation process.
- Prepare deposits of any checks/cash received from guests or vendors
- Cross train with co-workers to reconcile/prepare vendors, insurance, & ARC/Globalware reports for payment from reservations.
- Manage a remote vault for hotel operations, provide change to hotel operating staff and prepare a monthly audit of hotel operation banks.
- Other duties, as assigned
- This is an hourly paid position subject to overtime pay
- Resume required
Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
7 months ago