Work for Osprey Packs, Inc
Marketing Project Specialist
Osprey Packs, Inc
The Marketing Project Specialist provides day-to-day management of key internal client and department projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. Additionally, the Marketing Project Specialist is responsible for coordinating and publishing brand content for all of Osprey’s communication platforms including print, consumer website, consumer email newsletters, and digital advertising efforts. Primary responsibilities also revolve around coordinating, populating, and communicating of content for the Marketing Content Calendar.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Creative Project Management:
- Through Project Management software, manage all marketing projects from start to completion, including but not limited to estimation of hours process counter schedule, cost control and budget management, resource allocation, collaboration software, communication, decision-making, quality management and documentation
- Set-up and maintain efficient routing and review process for all creative projects.
Marketing Content Calendar:
- Work with Senior Web Manager and Senior Marketing Manager to identify seasonal, quarterly and monthly content direction.
- Coordinate with entire Marketing team to populate and manage Marketing Content Calendar to encompass marketing messaging, product call-outs, ambassadors, athletes, artists, partners, events, promotions, photographers, etc.
- Distribute Marketing Content Calendar on a regular basis internally, and externally to sales reps so to present a cohesive marketing message across all channels and platforms.
Curate and Publish Content:
- Work with entire marketing team and outside sources/vendors to curate Marketing Calendar content including articles, photographer features, videos, interviews, audio, etc.
- Manage/schedule content timelines in order to publish content in a timely fashion.
- Work with Senior Web Manager, Social Media Specialist & members of Osprey’s Creative Team to publish and/or provide content for consumer website, consumer emails, social outreach and print & digital advertising.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree from a four year college or university (preferred)
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years project management in marketing or advertising context; Minimum of 2 years working with project management software; Minimum of 2 years print & digital content management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, FTP or like file transfer services
- Ability to work with internal team members and outside partners to coordinate, publish and/or provide content.
- Experience using website content management systems to publish digital content.
- Project and timeline management experience required.
- Experience with and a full understanding of the prepress process
2 months ago
Osprey Packs, Incwww.ospreypacks.com/us/en/culture/careers
Independent since 1974 and still anchored by the design genius of company founder and owner, Mike Pfotenhauer, Osprey Packs is the global leader in exceptional, high-performing, innovative packs for outdoor, cycling, travel and urban adventures. Osprey's dedication to create innovative, high performance gear reflects the brand's love of adventure and devotion to the outdoors.