Work for Nite Ize
Territory Sales Manager - Hardware Industry
Company Overview: We are proud to be a born-and-raised Boulder, Colorado company. More than 25 years ago, we started with one innovative product and have since grown to over 200 employees and 500+ products currently sold worldwide. We attribute our growth and success to the creative and collaborative culture that we value. Our work mantra can be summed up in one word – “Boom”. We are constantly seeking that “Boom” moment, whether it is the development of the next blockbuster product or delivery of the best customer service anyone has ever received.
Job Summary: Responsible for driving Nite Ize sales through existing customers and identifying new opportunities including retail and wholesale customers in the Hardware Industry. This position will build and maintain relationships and sales with customers over the telephone, in person, or at Tradeshows.
- Assumes account management responsibility for the maximization of sales and margin, and the achievement of planned quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Manages and follow-up on all prospective customer leads through utilizing the CRM Database and Lead Process as outlined in the Nite Ize Sales Training Guidelines.
- Builds and maintains customers’ relationships following the outlined Sales process as defined in the Nite Ize Sales Training Guidelines.
- Ensures accuracy of order processing, terms and pricing for customers through the coordination with the order processing team.
- Attends relevant trade shows and travels to customers on a regular basis.
- Supports the Channel team as needed while they are out of the office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel are required. Additional computer skills are a plus.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Organizational Skills to effectively handle a high volume of incoming requests.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Support innovation and help investigate and identify new ways to achieve company goals.
4 months ago