Work for lucy Activewear
Assistant Product Developer
The primary responsibilities of the Assistant Product Developer are to assist in the development, engineering, and specifications processes of innovative and technologically advanced products that meet the needs of the Company’s customers and end users which assists in Company sales and profits. Assists with the engineering the highest level of innovative and quality products, executing to the product development timeline in conjunction with the timelines of the Company’s business strategies. Works to develop products which meet or exceed predetermined gross margin targets, and communicating the specifications and product details to the Sourcing organization and Suppliers. Works under close direction and handles increasingly complex issues while developing a track record of success in the development processes.
- Works with Product Developers and assists with the management of the development process of assigned company product lines.
- Organizes, tracks and processes Fit Components from 1st Proto to TOP on assigned product categories.Plans and schedules timely completion of measuring product and item analysis by following the predetermined product development guidelines and calendar.
- Partners with Material Sourcing by maintaining the Bill of Materials (BOMs) and updating all records to forward revised information to manufacturing vendors.Be open to team and manufacturer's ideas to develop new fabrications and processes that go hand in hand with developing innovative and technically superior products each season.
- Maintains all records, style files, and samples associated with the product and related programs.
- Helps develop strategic ideas, guidelines and systems with Development Team to complement department procedures as a daily user of the Informational systems (i.e. tracking spreadsheets, how to measure manuals, construction standards, etc.)
- Interacts with Product Development Director, Product Developers, Product Managers, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Quality Assurance to distribute product technical details and assure the accuracy, legality, and integrity of all product performance claims.
- Ensures both the technical superiority and the product quality/integrity of all product falling under their responsibility.
5 months ago
At lucy® we’re all about women. And always have been.We design high performance gear that focuses on a woman’s strengths and lets her shine. Everything we create is made with quality fabrics which feel luxurious, keep their shape and look great. And because we know fit is what matters most in performance wear (with style a close second), we provide a range of options so you can get a perfect fit.We make gear women love to be in, and find themselves reaching for every day.