Work for Kammok
Customer Experience Associate
Kammok is seeking one humble, active, genius to join our team as a Customer Experience Associate. This position is primarily a Customer Service support role with additional servicing responsibilities in Wholesale and Retail - Kammok Flagship opening this fall!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
You are crazy passionate about Kammok’s mission to equip and inspire for life changing adventure and embody our core values of love, community and adventure.
You desire to build a world where customer’s needs and questions are engaged with care and creativity. You drool over efficient processes and strive for seamless execution in the smallest of tasks. You love delighting customers with on-time deliveries, proactive communications, surprisingly- processes, and inspiring conversations.
You geek out on gear, adventure talk, and thriving communities. You’re a quick study with strong attention to detail; you’ll equally enjoy applying branded tape to a perfectly-packed box, maintaining a well-organized spreadsheet to track warranties and repairs, and building a killer culture at Kammok HQ. You work with excellence. You are kind and considerate.
You can commit 30-40 hours per week starting ASAP with room for increased hours, especially in peak season (during the holidays, mid November through December).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer and direct customer calls
• Service inbound customer emails and inquiries
• Manage in-house product fulfillment and shipping needs
• Manage warranty / repairs / returns processing
• Track / manage HQ inventory and communicate with off-site fulfillment facility as needed
• Run occasional errands to procure office supplies, drop-off packages, etc.
• Manage and operate B2B systems for large wholesale accounts (RMS / EDI software)
• Support in-house wholesale fulfillment as needed
• Support Retail / Flagship store inventory / floor merchandising
• Be on point to inspire flagship customers curious about Kammok
• Support events held at Kammok HQ / flagship store after office hours
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Can commit to fluctuating hours
• Has a track record of completing tasks with excellence, efficiency, and attention-to-detail
• Is skilled with designing efficient systems and processes
• Draws energy from connecting with people; loves creating and collecting great stories
• Has previous customer service experience or outdoor industry experience (ideal)
• Manages time effectively and efficiently; thrives completing both new and repetitive tasks
• Lives a life of humility, passion and ambition
• Can lift and carry large boxes in style
• 30-40 hours per week (minimum of 30 hours guaranteed weekly, with up to 40 hours per week from mid November through December)
• Recurring AM or PM shifts during weekly office hours (M-F, typically 8 AM - 6 PM) at Kammok HQ in East Austin
• Hourly pay, starting at $11 / hour with opportunity for raises based on experience
Perks of living #TheRooLife at Kammok HQ
• The joys of equipping and inspiring others for life-changing adventure
• Working out of our sweet new space in East Austin (plenty of #ATX food truck/HH options nearby)
• Weekly team yoga sessions
• Team adventure days
• Working alongside a loving, ambitious team passionate about changing the outdoor industry and being a force for good, locally and globally
9 months ago