Work for JanSport
As a member of the Marketing team, the Web Designer will be responsible for designing and implementing content on jansport.com and email marketing using the site’s content management system. Responsible for creating a web presence that effectively communicate the global brand voice, technologies and product information. Creates new pages in HTML and new on-site promotional spots (jpg) in partnership with the Ecommerce team.
- Reports to Brand Marketing and works closely ECOM teams to ensure web presence has a consistent creative direction and brand identity with other marketing vehicles. Ensures that all collateral complies with the global brand standards.
- Develops fully integrated online campaigns for JanSport.com that extent to online advertising, emails, social media, events and other digital formats.
- Developing and reviewing commerce and Brand pages throughout jansport.com using CMS.
- Developing creative as needed for wholesale partners to promote the JanSport Brand online.
- Serves as the design lead on multiple projects simultaneously.
Design - Web
4 months ago
JanSport was founded in 1967 in Seattle, Washington, by three pioneers in the outdoor industry. Though the Company began by manufacturing and marketing world-class outdoor backpacks, today the product offering includes technical outdoor gear, daypacks, travel gear and collegiate decorated apparel, sold in sporting goods stores, college bookstores, department stores, and specialty and boutique retail locations throughout the world. The Brand has the spirit of fun and discovery, represented in the Brand tagline: Discover Freedom.