Work for JanSport
The primary responsibilities of the Financial Analyst is to support the Manager and the Brand CFO in the development and implementation of the annual budget, the monthly forecasts, the strategic plan, and the analysis & reporting of monthly operating results. He/she will work closely with the business unit VPs and department managers to monitor the budget and analyze monthly results. In addition, he/she will provide analytical support to business partners to help drive the company’s operating performance.
- Support the following and provide variance analysis and determine cause of change. Scope includes the P&L, but will eventually include balance sheet, and cash flow statements. Monthly actual, plan and forecast and monthly reporting and analysis, monthly actual package, monthly forecast package, Overall monthly financial package, annual operating plan, strategic plan processes.
- Secondary responsibility for balance sheet and cash flows.
- Coordinate with internal business partners as well as Coalition and VF finance teams in the preparation, implementation, and compliance of management reporting & analysis requirements.
- Drive enhancements in financial reporting and analysis as well as requisite system requirements.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support and perform special projects as needed.
- Support sales with analysis of proposed go-to-market terms and/or programs with customers, to include pricing.
- Currency impact reporting.
6 months ago
JanSport was founded in 1967 in Seattle, Washington, by three pioneers in the outdoor industry. Though the Company began by manufacturing and marketing world-class outdoor backpacks, today the product offering includes technical outdoor gear, daypacks, travel gear and collegiate decorated apparel, sold in sporting goods stores, college bookstores, department stores, and specialty and boutique retail locations throughout the world. The Brand has the spirit of fun and discovery, represented in the Brand tagline: Discover Freedom.