Work for Huckberry
Customer Experience Associate
San Francisco, California
Do you love the outdoors? Are you someone who has a passion for style and adventure? Do you believe in nothing but excellent customer service? Do you thrive in a challenging environment? If you've answered yes to all of these questions, we’re looking for you!
As a member of our Customer Experience team, you'll be on the front lines of ensuring that every Huckberry customer is a happy customer. Your primary responsibilities will include taking customer inquiries over-email, over-the-phone, and over-chat.
We're looking for a candidate who:
- can quickly and efficiently tackle problems for customers when deliveries, transactions, or experiences don't go as planned
- ideally has previous customer service experience
- is detail and process oriented
- is a natural leader
- has a great attitude and an appreciation for cool gear, great design, and the outdoors
- loves working in team environments and can grow and scale our Customer Experience team
8 months ago
Huckberry is an independent online retailer and magazine for adventurous guys. We're a team of 50ish and based in San Francisco's Design District.Almost a million young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.