Work for Heavenly Mountain Resort
Outdoor Adventure Facilitator
Heavenly Mountain Resort
South Lake Tahoe, California
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Heavenly is currently looking for Outdoor Adventure Facilitators to join us for the summer season! Our goal is to provide guests with an Experience of a Lifetime while enjoying the thrills and exhilaration of the zip lines, ropes courses, climbing wall, 4x4 tours, canopy tours, mountain coaster and more. The operators will work at various stations to provide instruction, safety overview and guidance to our guests as they enjoy the ride.
**Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):**
* Follows and adheres to all company and departmental service standards.
* Maintain a safe work area; i.e. tools stored, snow/dust removal, deck clear of debris etc.
* Abides by operating procedures; i.e. opening/closing procedures, inspections of equipment, communicating with guests etc.
* Greets, makes eye contact, listens to and responds appropriately to every guest's needs and or questions.
* Adapts schedule and work flow to changing business levels.
* Follows and performs all departmental policies and procedures.
* Work is performed in an efficient, accurate and organized manner.
* Monitor the operations of the activity and its components continually, and notify appropriate personnel of any problems or unusual conditions.
* Completes all required paperwork legibly and in a timely manner.
* Willingly performs expected amount of physical work.
* Responsible for accurate record keeping pertaining to all operational log sheets.
* Groomed and outfitted in the proper uniform according to department and company standards.
* Willingly performs other tasks as assigned.
**What's in it for you?** * Employee Housing Available * Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton and Afton Alps * Golf Discounts at Northstar * Discounted lodging at our Rock Resort Properties starting at $85/night * Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations * Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores * 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations * Unique events! Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions!
* Over 18 years old * High school education required. * Ability to work quickly and remain alert, and to strictly observe safety procedures. Ability to learn a variety of information about activities, events, policies, procedures, schedules, and the like pertaining to the resort and the area. * Excellent interpersonal skills; Ability to engage guests in a courteous, efficient, and confident manner. * Strong understanding of guest service * Positively contributing team player * Previous experience working with Zip Lines, Ropes Courses, Outdoor Adventure Programs, or similar activity (strongly preferred)
about 1 year ago
Heavenly Mountain Resorthttp://www.skiheavenly.com/the-mountain/adventurepeaksummer.aspx
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com