Work for Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO)
Road Warrior Sales Associate
Eagles Nest Outfitters (ENO)
We are seeking an individual to join our traveling sales team. This Road Warrior will travel by company vehicle throughout the lower 48 states representing ENO at indoor and outdoor festivals, trade shows and events. This role would be suitable for an experienced, driven, and self-motivated sales representative with prior successful sales experience. A natural love for the outdoors and adventure is a plus.
- Interact professionally and effectively with new and existing customers
- Process customer orders
- Compile sales reports from each event, to be sent to supervisor at the close of each event.
- Collect and report customer product feedback
- Exceed and surpass targeted sales goals
- Develop a high level of product knowledge and be able to demonstrate uses
- Manage the visual merchandising of event space
- Respond to and addresses customer’s complaints or inquiries
- Maintain company vehicle and report any issues to supervisor
- Perform these and other duties as assigned.
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Clean driving record a must
- Must be a self-starter, self-managed, motivated and have the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Customer-centric leader with a strong leadership profile
- Highly organized and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities and environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent decision-making
- Strong time managing and stress management skills
- Must be comfortable camping outdoors for up to 7 days at a time
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee is occasionally required to climb and balance. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds.
If you are not afraid to travel and thrive on your own sales success then this job is for you. This position holds a lot of flexibility as long as you can manage your time and get the job done. SALES EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
6 months ago