Work for Clif Bar
Clif Bar Baking Company is looking for an Inventory Coordinator to join our new Bakery Team in Indianapolis, IN.
The ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to our Five Aspirations, as well as embody the “Clif Bar Ingredients” (Create, Inspire, Connect, Own It, and Be Yourself).
This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “high-change” environment where priorities shift from day to day. Candidates, who connect through positive and respectful interaction, inspire greater success across all Five Aspirations and create extraordinary experiences, solutions and ideas will be at the top of our list.
The Inventory Coordinator verifies, corrects and analyzes inventory movements to ensure inventory accuracy by conducting daily, monthly and quarterly cycle count processes at the Indianapolis, IN bakery. This position will monitor and coach employees on how to resolve any negative inventory balances in SAP, verifies and audits process orders to ensure they are confirmed accurately and timely.
- Ensure personal safety, food safety and quality protocols are followed.
- Provide support to manufacturing function for process order close and reconciliation.
- Review, coordinate and correct product movements within the facility.
- Perform quarterly cycle counts by location.
- Ensure adherence to FIFO guidelines.
- Perform weekly reconciliation of WIP.
- Perform weekly reconciliation of operating supplies.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a genuine Clif Bar & Company ambassador, who exemplifies the Clif Bar culture in all communications and interactions.
- Embody the Clif Bar Five Aspirations and Ingredients.
- Be flexible and available to interact and connect with people at all levels in the organization.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
- Demonstrate proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Display the ability to multi-task and be effective in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting with staff, suppliers, and community partners.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams.
Leadership Skills Required
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
Technical Expertise Required
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Outlook calendar and email management, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in an ERP system, preferably JD Edwards and SAP, in receiving, warehousing, inventory, and outbound delivery functions
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience working in logistics, materials management and warehousing.
- Experience in a manufacturing or food production environment required.
Travel Required Less than 5%
Pre-Employment Screening We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment testing and background checks.
Be Yourself… Take yourself lightly and your work seriously. And…bring your best self to work each day!
10 months ago